Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Long time, no see!

Ali asked me to please please update the blog, so here I am. I really just don't have time for it anymore, I'm back at work 4 days a week now, and Ada is crawling and standing and just won't stay where I put her anymore, so it's constant busyness.
She'll be 8 months old in a few days and that's getting really close to a year old and I kind of can't believe it. She's amazing us every day with new tricks and sounds and we love it all so much. Our only complaint about her at this point is that it is still so difficult to get her to go to sleep. She does not like to take naps, she just can't seem to stand missing out on anything that is going on. Night time sleep is going pretty well though, she sleeps half the night in her crib, and half with us in the bed, which prompted us to buy a king size bed yesterday, because there just isn't enough room for all 4 (richard!) of us.
She is so great about meeting new people and hanging out at the bakery while I work. Her temperament is so easy going. She's only very mildly clingy to me, more so when she is tired. She can handle getting passed around to everyone, although she would prefer to be on the floor, crawling or standing up.
We had a fun, quiet, small christmas and she loves her new toys. Josh and I are both so happy the holidays are over and life can get back to normal.
Here she is, doing some standing. She is really proud of herself when she does it! Josh is hilarious in the background of this video.

1 comment: