Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 months and 1 week

Today is Gram and Grandpa Higgins' Birthday! Yup, both of them. Just for them, a video. It's not super exciting, but she makes a bunch of noise, and there is a bit of drool as well.


She's slowly starting to move her head and respond to noises, you can see it in the video when I say her name. She follows us around with her eyes and her whole head now. I feel like she always knows where I'm at in a room. She's also getting much more dextrous with her hands (and feet actually); she's starting to grab everything, like my hair, and toys and the burp cloth. Still no sign of rolling over, but she's getting really good at tummy time.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lisa! That is adorable!! A good birthday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her so much!! And she really did turn to look when you said her name! GENIUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable... baby noises make me all melty inside...

    ReplyDelete