Sunday, August 21, 2011

Video Bonanza

We had a fun weekend with Krystal and Brian here, and they brought the heat with them, so it was nice and summery. I took a few videos of Ada, and I was going to put them up one at a time, you know, to build excitement, but do I really have time for that? No. So here they all are, at once! Oh, and I didn't get a video of it yet, but she's finally starting to work on rolling over! She can make it from her back to her side, but I don't think that she's realized she can go further than that.

This one is short. We tried putting her in the Johnny Jump Up my mom sent. She's still too small for it, but she loved it. She immediately started gnawing on the side, and didn't stop until we pulled her out.


This one is kind of loud (Josh was vacuuming in the background) so you might want to turn your volume down. You can see how much more dextrous she's getting with her hands - I can see progress every day. She's very serious about chewing on that block.


This one is the best! It's a bummer it's so blurry, but we caught her laughing on camera! We hope to get more and more of this, we love it so much when she laughs. It's adorable! She's turning into more and more of a little person and it's just so amazing to see her personality develop.




2 comments:

  1. These are terrific! The laughing is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Johnny Jump Up one was sort of anticlimactic, huh? :) I laughed and laughed at the block one, then I cried and cried at the laughing one. Weird. It's amazing how she's changing. I need her to slow down.

    ReplyDelete