Sunday, December 19, 2010

20 WEEKS!

Woooooooooooo! Halfway! Size of a melon, what?! We had our first real visit to Andaluz for a checkup with the new midwife. Josh called and broke up with our old clinic a couple of days ago. I was too shy to tell the the truth of why we were leaving them, but he's good at that stuff.

Apparently when you hit halfway, you can start to feel the baby move, which means, I'm awake, blogging, at 4am on a Sunday. Little jerk has been kicking me all night! I have to be up in 20 minutes anyway to head to the airport to catch a flight to new orleans for Julie's wedding, so I guess it could be worse.

I kind of can't wait for this whole month to be over. Have I said that already? It has just been too stressful, and too much going on. I'm excited to travel to see my family and Josh's family one last time, but then I'm just ready to be settled in at home and start the new year calmly and quietly. Um, isn't that called nesting?

While I was in Texas, Julie, Mom and I went to this store called Baby Earth, which I think we all loved. I did anyway. I'm struggling a bit with Babies R US having he more natural items that I want so I've started a registry there. They even have the car seat we want a bit cheaper, and the cloth diapers too. You can go to Babyearth.com and search our names, or here's a link: http://www.babyearth.com/lists.html?list_alpha=K12L99IUK
They have way cute, gender non-specific baby clothes too! Lots of stripes and solid colors.

I'd better get ready for my trip now. See you all really soon!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I loved it there too. Esp that owl picture. Can't wait to see you and my grandbaby sooooon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Look at all those side snap clothes! Awesome. :) Plus, that one diaper cover color is called 'Mac and Cheese' - that alone is worth buying it for! I'm glad you liked that place..I'll have to go back soon and check it out again to see if they have new and different stuff.

    ReplyDelete