Tuesday, October 19, 2010

maternity jeans, mom! you were right!

I did some searching mom, and found some other jeans with a different system! I mean, I knew they had they demi-panel ones, but yesterday I found some that have two elastic triangles cut in at the hips, (at Ross of all places, for $17) and they are so good! Plus they're black, and they are skinny jeans, so I can tuck them into my boots for winter. Now I'm going to go buy this sweater from Motherhood Maternity that I'm in love with, and I will look more fashionable than I ever did before I was pregnant.

Today is officially twelve weeks along... I feel like things are going well. I feel pretty good, except for the occasional gag fest when I least expect it, and also when I say the word gag, I gag. Typing it doesn't seem to have the same effect though. Swallowing my multi-vitamin and my omega-DHA capsules is pretty much the low point of my day. Why are they so big and bad tasting?

I also haven't been eating quite as well as I was at first. Everything sounded good for awhile, but I'm going through a phase of only wanting specific foods now - mostly yogurt, thai food, and peanut butter and banana on toast, and apples. Not much green in that list!

No comments:

Post a Comment