Thursday, March 3, 2011

Books

I've decided it's time I start reading about babies. Being such an avid reader, I'm a little surprised it has taken me this long, but I just realized I know nothing about how all of this  baby stuff is supposed to go. Some friends have recommended books, including a lot of Dr. Sears. I put quite a few on hold at the library, but I think I definitely want to own a few of them, such as this one:


and this one:


There are so many others, it's hard to know which ones will have valuable info and which are just overkill. I like the Dr. Sears philosophy in general, but it can be a little too hippie at times. I think taking what I can can from it and adapting the general principles to our lifestyle is the best approach.
You guys have any book suggestions?


No comments:

Post a Comment