Friday, March 18, 2011

Boredom photo shoot

I didn't sleep at all last night. Not a wink. Until 7am, when Josh left for work, I got back in the bed and got about 4 hours or so of rest. So today I was pretty much worthless and accomplished very little. After Josh got home we went to target, and I thought I was going to collapse in the car on the way home. Seriously!

I did manage to take a shower today, and then took some belly pictures. This one is my favorite, because Richard likes to sneak into photos.


In this one you can see how tired I am. 


Then I started wondering what the inside of my belly button looks like. I just don't think it's going to pop out! I took a close up, but it's too creepy, so here is a slightly less creepy far away shot. That tiny dot above my belly button is from a navel piercing I had many years ago, and it is usually right at the top of my belly button opening. It has migrated up as my stomach has stretched. All of that skin below it used to be INSIDE my belly button! How weird.


Josh just saw me uploading these pictures and said "Is this what you do all day when you don't go to work?" Actually, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment