Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Tomorrow!

Mom and Julie get here tomorrow! Yay! Today I get to hang out at home all day while the sheetrock guy works. He got a lot done yesterday, so hopefully he'll be done hanging sheets today and the taping and mudding can start on Thursday.

The ticker says 35 weeks and only 34 days to go. I have to admit, I am counting down the days! My braxton-hicks contractions are coming more often, and are more uncomfortable, and waking me up at night. They don't hurt, they are just tight and awkward.

I have lots to do around the house today to get ready for visitors, and then we have an appointment with the midwife at 2pm. We get to see our original midwife again, who is back at work after having a new baby of her own, so we're looking forward to that.

See you guys SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment