Wednesday, April 6, 2011

27 days to go!!!

That's less than a month! I'm still feeling every overwhelmed by all of the STUFF from the baby shower. I'm so happy to have everything we need, but can't believe how much stuff that actually is.
I pretty much slept for 12 hours two days in a row after everyone left. I'm not very good at letting myself rest, which is something I'm really going to have to learn when the baby comes. Everyone says nap when the baby naps, but I'm just not much of a napper!

I had another midwife appointment today. It feels weird to go weekly now, since nothing much has changed. My blood pressure and urine were all fine, and the Bloob is still head down and back forward so, whew. Josh is out of town, so I went by myself today. We go again next Wednesday, and I think he will be back for that one.

Other than that I have very little to report! Working away on thank you notes, it's actually a nice down-time activity. Here are a couple pictures Katie took at the shower. There are more on her flickr page at www.flickr.com/nowheykatie


No comments:

Post a Comment