Friday, April 22, 2011

No news, but the weather.

Yesterday's contractions stopped in the evening again. I got a lot done though! Laundry, some packing, a bunch of flannel wipes and nursing pads made, and I finished my boppy cover. And I did the dishes!
Then Josh came home and we went out to eat and I ran out of energy.

The weather forecast said 65 and sunny for today, so I got up early and met Leela for breakfast, went to work (they don't need me, but it's so busy!) and then went to Ikea to get some new outside furniture for the bakery. At Ikea I loaded 8 chairs and 2 folding tables onto my cart, checked out at the self-checkout and took it all out and loaded it in the car and not a single person there asked me if I wanted help. I didn't need help, so it was fine, but I decided I must be a pretty intimidating pregnant lady.

Then I picked up Stella, drove back to the bakery, dropped all the stuff off and took her to play in the park across the street. I wore her out! Everyone at the mini-mall got to meet her (and give her treats) and she did so well! Now she is happily sunning her tired self on the deck. It's so nice out! Now it's 1pm and I'm out of things to do for the day. Ahhhhhhh. It's too bad Josh always has to work.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you did all that at Ikea and no one offered to help! Crazy.

    ReplyDelete