Monday, November 29, 2010

Blogging about resting is boring.

I don't have much to report to you guys this week. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I pretty much just rested, and had a quiet weekend with Josh. We did some house things, cleaning, rearranging some furniture, and bought a rug for the living room and the rug for the nursery. I also took several naps, and read an very large book about vikings. Today I went to my yoga class, and someone else asked if we could spend extra time working on loosening our hips, and I was glad because mine have been starting to hurt, mostly from sleeping. I would have been too shy to request it though. I've been paying attention to how much I eat, and I weighed myself yesterday and don't seem to have gained anymore weight, so I'm feeling happy about that. We'll see what the scale at the clinic says though, I swear it is always 6 or 7 pounds more then my home scale.
Looking forward to seeing the new Harry Potter movie this week - anyone else?

1 comment: