Sunday, September 19, 2010

cat's outta the bag

We got to tell our families today! A tiny part of me is worried that it is still too early to be telling, but Josh's parents were here visiting, and we just couldn't resist telling them in person. They were very excited, as we hoped, and I can't wait for Josh's mom to start sewing adorable baby things. We got to call Josh's grandmother (who cried!) and then my Dad, who I made sit down and hold onto the arms of the chair, and then my mom and sisters who are all together in Oklahoma right now. It was so fun to surprise everyone! My older sister, who is already a mom and grandma, will now get to be an aunt.

I've started feeling much better over the last two days, a lot more energy and way less queasiness, and just a better general mood. Hopefully that's good, and I'll be lucky to only have one week of early pregnancy symptoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment