Thursday, September 30, 2010

9 weeks is really not that exciting

It's been more weeks and I have little to report. feeling much less nauseous, in fact almost not at all, and a little less "I'm going to starve to death" all the time. My belly is growing, slowly, and I finally got a new bra. Whew! I'm actually really happy about how good I'm feeling at this point.
I have been having some trouble sleeping, getting about 4-5 good hours and then waking up at 3 or 4am with a racing mind and even what feel like a fast heartbeat. I've been watching episodes of Arrested Development until I can fall asleep again, the last couple days around 6am or so. My body getting ready for interrupted sleep already?
Josh and I got married last Friday- it was the perfect day. Now I'm all set with health insurance, and our first midwife appointment is on the 21st, which seems like a really long time to wait. We'll be 12 weeks along by then!
Also, I've decided that I think we are having a boy, but everyone else I know is saying they think it will be a girl. Josh refuses to weigh in.

1 comment: