Wednesday, September 22, 2010

chest pain

My chest has been hurting for the last couple of days, and I was worried I was having an anxiety attack, or that my blood pressure was high, and that was making me more stressed and then I was worried I was making it worse. Today I finally realized that my boobs are getting so big that my bra is just too tight. Can someone send me a new bra? ugh.

I also just attempted a maternity yoga video that I was able to get instantly on Netflix, called Yoga Mama (very creative name). I discovered that I am quite possibly one of the least flexible people on the planet, and that I really can't get into women saying stuff like "connect the love in your heart with the energy of your growing baby" while I'm groaning through my robot-like attempt at the warrior pose. Can someone also send me a yoga video for "modern, non-hippie mamas"? It probably doesn't exist. I wish that naps were yoga, because lately I'm really good at naps.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! At least the chest pain is an easy fix. :) And I would like to compete with you for the least flexible person award - just ask Ali and Shane and Grace - I demonstrated for them this past weekend.

    ReplyDelete