Wednesday, September 15, 2010

When I was a Rad Pregnant Lady

Alright, fine, I never was. I thought for sure I'd be one of those awesome ladies like my friend Michelle who had no morning sickness, no crazy moodiness, and well, just nothing but a growing belly. That apparently isn't my destiny. I haven't hurled yet. My stomach says Let's do this! but my clenched teeth say No! Also, in other news of my physical well-being, I'm HOT. Not sexy hot, but sweating and flushed face hot. I am having brief chills, then hot hot hot. What fun all of this is! I'm feeling a little guilty for not just having pure baby excitement, but honestly I feel pretty yucky, and it's just hard to be happy about that. Yesterday I figured out that exercise seems to really help my nausea, so I'll be doing a bunch more of that now.

On the upside, I've been getting really excited about sewing baby stuff. Found some great websites with fabrics and patterns for awesome baby things, so hopefully we won't have to buy so much stuff, and I can just work on my sewing skills. Having trouble wanting to spend money on baby stuff yet, but picked out this high chair that you can use as a regular chair, so it's not so disposable. What a great design! Stokke Tripp Trapp

No comments:

Post a Comment