Tuesday, February 15, 2011

29 weeks

I need to put up a new post, with a bunch of sewing projects, and basement remodel updates, but i'm feeling too tired. Josh and I had the say off together today, and it was great, but I'm worn out.
We did just get back from our monthly appointment with the midwife, and everything is going fine. Urine pH is good, blood pressure was slightly higher than normal, but not in a bad range (I'm blaming Josh who is really stressing about this basement project, and making me stressed). My uterus is big and the baby was sideways when the midwife felt him/her.

I can't believe we're halfway through February, and next week is 30 weeks. It's finally starting to feel REAL, and a little scary.

1 comment:

  1. Glad everything is fine and my grandbaby is growing! Love You!

    ReplyDelete