Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Almost forgot!

WE spent most of the day yesterday shopping, mostly for a dresser, but we also went to Rejuvenation and splurged on a light fixture for the Bloob's room. We got this:


I love it so much. But then when searching for the picture of it online, I saw a similar one, which I didn't see yesterday, that's has two aqua stripes, instead of red and now I'm feeling torn. Should we return it and get that one instead? Also, the red is much more orangey in real life, and looks good with the other stuff I have for the Bloob's room.


4 comments:

  1. take it back and get the one with aqua. anything with aqua in it is going to rate higher, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't lose either way. that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Looks kind of nautical - to match your bathing suit style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is kind of nautical! I showed Josh the aqua one, but he likes the one we got the best, so we're sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete